Martin 000-17 "Whiskey Sunset" Acoustic/Electric Guitar from Justin Johnson's personal collection. The Martin 000 is one of the best acoustic guitar designs ever made. It's slimmer and a little less boomy than a dreadnought, and it's perfect for blues and fingerstyle guitar. This particular guitar has a perfect tone and feel for studio-quality back porch picking! It's got a crisp, clear, old-school tone, that you generally only get from pre-war vintage parlors. The satin finish and "Whiskey Sunset" paint job give this guitar even more vintage mojo!
Justin personally installed an L.R. Baggs M80 sound hole pickup in this guitar, turning this guitar into a gigging dream. The M80 replicates the natural tone of the guitar with amazing accuracy, and is very rugged, dependable, and much more feedback resistant than piezo acoustic guitar pickups.
🎸 SEE & HEAR THIS GUITAR IN ACTION IN THE VIDEOS BELOW ⤵️
• This guitar comes with an Autographed Certificate of Authenticity
• This guitar is the exact guitar that Justin used to record the video below
• Autographed by Justin Johnson on back of guitar
JUSTIN JOHNSON'S GUITAR VAULT is a Top Shelf guitar collection personally curated by Justin Johnson and includes some of his favorite guitar models from select companies as well as Official Justin Johnson Signature Guitars. These guitars are personally hand-selected, checked, tone-tested, and autographed by Justin Johnson before shipping.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Auditorium 000-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Color:Whiskey Sunset
- Top Wood:Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Brace
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:1955 Style 18
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Tuning Machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Case Included:Hardshell Case