Martin SC-13E Acoustic Electric Guitar from Justin Johnson's personal collection. This groundbreaking design from Martin Guitars is one of the most comfortable and easy-to-play acoustic guitars you can find. This guitar is perfect for the stage or studio, and the Fishman electronics make it a killer gigging guitar.
The most unique design element of this guitar is the no-heel design, which allows unprecedented access to the upper frets. This guitar feels much more like an electric guitar than a traditional acoustic. Also, the neck contour twists and conforms the the player's natural hand position as it moves up the fretboard, giving the neck a transparent feel.
Justin has recorded and filmed many popular video performances with this guitar, including his versions of "Tennessee Whiskey," and "No Woman No Cry."
• This guitar comes with an Autographed Certificate of Authenticity
• This guitar is the exact guitar that Justin used to record the video below
• Autographed by Justin Johnson on back of guitar
🎸 SEE & HEAR THIS GUITAR IN ACTION IN THE VIDEOS BELOW ⤵️
JUSTIN JOHNSON'S GUITAR VAULT is a Top Shelf guitar collection personally curated by Justin Johnson and includes some of his favorite guitar models from select companies as well as Official Justin Johnson Signature Guitars. These guitars are personally hand-selected, checked, tone-tested, and autographed by Justin Johnson before shipping.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Singlecut
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Koa veneer
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Low Profile Velocity
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .011/.052
- Case Included:Softshell Case